Thursday, July 10, 2008

14 days later

Yes. After 2 full weeks of being lost, my suitcase was returned to me. That means it never made it to Brasil. Instead it was sent to Chicago, and then Charlston VA... pretty close to Brasil eh? I have now spent a great deals of hours with United Airlines employees in Brasil, San Diego, Salt Lake, and India (thats where the 1-800 number goes) So yay for red elephant suitcase coming back, I was pretty excited if you couldn't tell.

Besides this whole thing the Brasil trip really was fantastic. Absolutely wonderful. No words. Booyah!!! Stay tuned for other pictures from my fantabulous trip...

5 comments:

joojierose said...

huzzah! oh how i love and miss you. i'll cal you soon, babe :)

Sheralie said...

We have got to chat dearie. I missed you badly.

Austin said...

wow! lol i can just see it all now... i bet you and that outfit have a special bond by now! :)

ps. bittersweet: I drove home on the 4th of July. Which means I probably won't see you until I'm headed to the MTC :(

Unknown said...

wow does this mean you had no clothes at all in Brazil? How much had you packed in a carry-on? Got to talk to Mike yesterday! Still hoping to talk to you soon! I miss you and hope you are well! Love you!

Becky & Jason Posey said...

Love Love Love the picture of you ;) Love the blog and you!
becky