Sunday, August 3, 2008

Things I love about Summers in Provo

Frozen Yogurt
Camping in Zions or Strawberry... amazing
Hiking Timp... in the middle of the night
A pass to 7 peaks
going multiple times to 7 peaks in one week
spa hopping
riding my bike up the canyon- beautiful!!!
having roomates to come get me when I have a flat tire while biking up the canyon
summer storms with lightning
indian palace- the best indian food ever!!
late night walks
car trips
time to read books!
sunflowers and wildflowers


yes. i love summer. one month left to enjoy it!!!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

what i love about summer 08: becoming part of the hugely famous and slightly dangerous MEL FORCES!! =D

Amanda said...

One thing I love is that you're in Provo for the summer so I can see you when I come to visit this weekend!!!! Yay for a reunion. FINALLY!

joojierose said...

you forgot to mention playing with me :)

looooooooooooove you!

Arica said...

andrew loves jewish/indian food too (i find them to be very similar).. also biking the provo canyon trail IS a choice activity! so pretty! let's eat and play together, before the dreaded winter returns faster than you know it!

Lindsay Anne said...

Hey, now you can add watching the Olympics too!

I was remembering your Olympic party for the '06 Olympics while I watched the opening ceremonies last night. Your parties were always crazy and fun.