Thursday, March 5, 2009

the last 5 months?

Ok I am terrible at posting pictures and keeping everyone updated... Here is what we have been up to, so now you can know about some of the things we have been doing.

hiking at red ledges. warmer times!

the terrible three... heidi, jamie & me-- the three hard core bikers.

Football game lovin with Anna, Dad, and Uncle Eric-- look how close we are!


Halloween with Jamie, Heidi, and Tiffany and of course the gangster Daniel.


A quick San Diego trip before the wedding:


Murder Mystery Night-- Wild Wild west theme- good mustache eh?


our honeymoon in mexico :)

Gingerbread contest with the Adairs- Greg 1st place, Mike 3rd, me--- none. (Too artistic I guess)


Mr. Daniel Eugene's 27th Birthday. He can finall say his correct age now.


Our first christmas together at the Burks :)


Our new house-- you can see how we put up empty frames to motivate us to put up pictures... still hasn't happened.


Valentines Day- we played in the snow- Dan is the abominable snowmonster... I am an eskimo.



The BYU basketball game versus Utah... we won! yay!


There... we have kind of caught you up a little!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

yay you are alive!! come play in san diego soon!

Cormorant said...

You posted!

Looks like so much fun! Loved the update, even if it took a while coming.

Post more pics of your place. I want to see where you guys live. Hope all is well.

Joanna said...

you look so happy- love the costume pictures. That mustache is hot!

Whitney said...

You guys look like you are loving married life!! I especially love the baking story from earlier. So great.

Amanda said...

Love all the pictures. You guys bought a house? Or are you renting? I'm flying out to Utah tomorrow and I'd love to see you. Natalie will be there on Saturday so maybe while she's in town too! Miss you.

Tiffany Sollis said...

I love the picture of us all at the Halloween party. Good times!