Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Changing

This has been one of "those" weeks...

You know, that week where everything goes crazy, but you find that everything changes and works out. Life is never how I imagined it, but somehow it always turns out better! (as in, think of italy and how I ended up going on a mission...)

During the last few weeks I finished my finals, turned in my portfolio, and changed my whole life plan...  news flash ... I will be graduating in one year! Which means I have to go to school this spring, as well as really work hard. I found out that I didn't get into the BFA for graphic design, which has actually turned out to be a blessing in disguise. I feel strangely calm about it, because oh wait.. I am already a designer! I have two jobs! I can do this! I don't need the "F" in my degree to be a designer! ha! I will end up getting a BA with an emphasis in Graphic Design, and as an added plus, I have a little bit more time in my schedule so I will be taking some cool photo classes this next year. Yay! 

So yes, there is the ever changing world of Melanie... but this one should stay a little bit more permanent at least a few months. ha!

Oh, and it has been requested that I post my portfolio, so the next post will all be portfolio work. I warned you!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

you're the best ever mel. i love you! congrats on surviving this week. we should treat ourselves to something! you rock!