Thursday, March 6, 2008

Conversations....

These are conversations that have left me laughing hysterically, unfortunately many of them are due to my "blondeness" if you will, but they are still funny.

Elise: Mel! Its Orian's belt not Obrian's belt!
Me: Fine. I'll just Obrian myself out of here. (me doing an Irish jig)

My Teacher: What does Utopia mean?
My classmate: Utah!!!

My Professor: What was the conversion rate in Brazil?
Me: Oh... like 1 kilo to 2 lbs, or 2 Reas to 1 dollar.
My Professor: No, no, like baptisms.
Me: ....oh.... right. (dang it!)

Me: I just fell outside! And don't worry, totally did a super model wave to everyone as I was down on the ground.
Elise: hahahaha... you are so funny.
..... 5 minutes later....
Elise: I just fell outside!
Me: Did you wave at everyone?

Sheralie: You are in timeout!
Laird: I am in control now!

Elise: So I have been feeling really sick lately..
Me: Maybe its because you have an Oregon bug...... because.. you totally live in... seattle?
.....a lot of laughing....

My professor: My wife has been married to 7 men?
me: really?
My professor: Yep. all me. I just keep changing!

Welcome to my life. Its a laugh.

1 comment:

Sheralie said...

I wish I could remember all of the conversations I have with Laird . . . thanks for getting that one :)

And FYI I would have thought the conversion rate question was about money too!