Friday, March 21, 2008

Note to self...

It is impossible to go to sleep at 10:30 PM when you are in college after the mission.

Researching March Madness brackets should not come before studying for your business class/test.

Don't do a cycling class and a yoga class in less than 12 hours. That would be stupid.

Don't try walking up 3 flights of stairs after the above insane workout...

Look at the clock when you get up or you just might be getting up at 3 am and think it is 6 am.

Naps after getting up at 3 am are amazing.

Just because I recognize the athletes because I work for the athletic department does not mean they will automatically recognize me, and they probably will be scared of me if I say hi.

Poi balls make a great weapon.

1 comment:

Sheralie said...

Sounds like quite a day. I am glad you documented it! Let's see a picture of you at your lual!!