Wednesday, March 5, 2008

OCD Oddities

My roommates and I are always talking about the funny things we do and why we do them… I thought this might be entertaining to discuss just a few of my OCD things:

1. Moisture. I hate the word “moisture” in prayers. Couldn’t they say snow? Or rain? Or hail? Moisture???? Why? Its like trying to say it is humid, but saying it all wrong...

2. White hangers. These are a must in my closet. I have tried colored hangers, and metal hangers, yuck. It just looks tacky, and drives me crazy. This is a constant source of entertainment for friends.

3. Blank pages. I love a blank, white page. I actually have problems when I have to write on lines pages—class notes I can do… But for example- my journal-no way! One of my companion’s on the mission (one of my favorites actually) said that it is because I don’t like limits.

4. Papyrus. The font that I hate. Really, no words- I don’t even know if I can explain it really… nope … I can’t. Sorry. Its just hideous.

So there you have it... I will stop now before anyone things that I am too crazy :) But OCD oddities keep life a little interesting!

No comments: