Saturday, May 3, 2008

Baja & Big G



So the last week there were two rather eventful occasions. I went down to Baja, and went surfing... loved it!! And also, I watched Big G. For those of you don't know who Big G is, that is him in the photo. (Andre) He is the Brufords grandfather and absolutly hilarious. He told me how he met Musolini (which I really am not sure if actually happened) and he sang to me everytime I gave him his medicine and dinner. He told me he couldn't yoddle, talked to me in french, and really it was just quite amusing. Everyone should have a chance to get to know big G. Oh, and Baja... everyone should have that chance to surf for sure!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Yeah, Big G claims that he invented the rollerblade, and that his Dad invented the Meat Pie. Not sure if I'd trust the Musolini story myself. He cracks me up! I'm glad you had an amusing time with him, because he can be kind of stressful, but that's what Baja is for... right?!?!

Ashley said...

cousin! we just went down to baja too and your dad and greg were down there...which makes me wonder...did they ever leave last week? haha. don't forget to call when you come down again soon. love you!

the monroe family said...

jon & i wanted you to know that you are incredibly talented! we loved your portfolio.

Bev said...

Melanie,
I love seeing your porfolio. I love reading your blog and feeling of your enthusiasm for lifr. You are awesome. I love you!
love, Mom