Thursday, May 22, 2008

Crazy Events

So what have I been up to lately?

Yes I admit, I love to put fotos that I have taken... but its been awhile since I have been in those fotos... so here are some fotos showing what I have been up to the last couple of months, that probably could describe it better than I could... enjoy!!

Tumbling at the Gym with Jen Whit (friend from my mission) Jenne Gammel (roomate) and Kamie Robinson (coworker)


Relief Society Retreat with roomate Rachel... by the way the coldest night I think I have ever spent in my life... we actually got up in the middle of the night and left because we couldn't sleep because we were so cold... got the car stuck in the snow, and finally made it home around 4 am... that was a funny night...



Good times with that cute family in Houston... I love Laird's face in the picture above.. and then below, he wouldn't let me kiss him.. I wonder why...


I visited Aunt Suzie in Salt Lake one weekend, that was a fun one! Reminded me of how many times I spent the night with her as a kid :)



The Monroe's sure do own the break.. we have so many surfers in our family! Ha! Good times in Baja, here I am with my roomate Elise. That was a great weekend.




Here is me hiking with friends here in Utah.. I finally broke down and did the freshman activity-- hiked the Y!! haha! (below) But I also have been hiking Rock Canyon (above) and been doing the "weekend warrior" as we like to call it here, as in Saturday is non-stop outdoor activities. Lots of fun!



Last but not least, finally some pictures of the Luau.. So much fun! This is me with my friend Erin Whitworth, who I somehow talked into doing it with me. I even managed not to botch up the Poi balls that night. Yes!

So there you have it! Isn't life fun! I really have been working a lot too I promise.. but those fotos aren't as much fun :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

love love love your photos! You have been quite busy lately with all of these great activities! Must be great to have a good break from that this weekend! I think its so funny that you call your photos fotos :D

Sheralie said...

i think you may have missed your calling in life - not being born polynesian. you look fab.

Ashley said...

I love you cousin! You must come and play with us soon. I miss you.

Austin said...

Did you do the luau this year or last??? I was totally in it last year, did the tahitian and the hawaiian... although the poi balls are super fun too! Crazy! you're awesome.

Melissa said...

fel- your blog is so stinking cute! i love it! -sa

Lindsay Anne said...

Wait, how do you know Erin? She was on my study abroad with me! She is one of the world's finest people! Plus she's in the 10 kids club.